- New England Patriots – There really isn’t much to say. The AFC East is pretty much terrible and New England is always going to be one of the top teams in football as long as Belichick and Brady are around. Buffalo is always going to flirt at being good, the Dolphins can’t seem to ever pull it together and the Jets are so far from even having a winning record.
- Pittsburgh Steelers – The AFC North is a little less lopsided then the AFC East but that being said there is still only two competitive teams in the AFC North. Steelers and Ravens. The Steelers in my eyes are probably the favorite to play in the AFC championship against the Patriots again this coming year. They have a older but still very talented quarterback in Roethlisberger. Arguably the best receiver in football in Antoino Brown. And a top 5 running back in Le’Veon Bell. They also took three great talents in the draft in T.J Watt(OLB), JuJu Smith-Schuster(WR), and James Conner(RB).
- Indianapolis Colts – I think this division is now more lopsided then people think. The Colts had the worst GM in the world, they finally fired him and have moved on to a defensive minded GM in Chris Ballard which is great for the Colts. They have a established offense but the defense wouldn’t of been the best in Pee Wee football. Ballard completely scrapped the defense and built it himself with some pretty decent talent. Drafted 6 defensive players with 8 draft picks. The top of that list, a remarkable talent in Malik Hooker. Expect the Colts to be a 11 win team not season putting them 2 games ahead of everyone else in the AFC South.
- Oakland Raiders – In a very competitive AFC West with Kansas City and the Denver Broncos. I see the Oakland taking the AFC West. They have a excellent young talent in Derek Carr on the offensive side of the ball and the have a great talent in Khalil Mack on the defensive side of the ball. The secondary was the focus of change for Oakland and they added depth with Obi Melifonwu and they also have their 2016 pick in Gareon Conley. Also the signed Marshawn Lynch this off season which adds a great amount of personality and he will find a way to be contributor some how.
- Dallas Cowboys – The Cowboys shocked the world last year. Dak Prescott and Zeke were just flat out great last season. Even though i do believe that Dak might of showed everything he had last season and I don’t see him improving much. I do think Zekes potential is wherever he wants to go. I see the Cowboys beating the Giants out for the NFC East again this season.
- Green Bay Packers – The NFC North is fairly weak. I don’t think anyone is going to compete with the Packers this season in the North especially if they can stay healthy. Aaron Rodgers is going to put up outstanding numbers just like every year. I think the Packers are more than talented enough to win the NFC North.
- Atlanta Falcons – Probably the best offense in football in a division that there is no team defensively going to stop them. Matt Ryan outstanding. Julio Jones outstanding. That duo is almost unstoppable. They also have a workhorse running back in Freeman. No one in the NFC South is stopping the Falcons. (28-3)
- Seattle Seahawks – The NFC West has completely fallen apart. The Seahawks are a excellent playoff team. Excellent defensively. With a quarterback who probably wouldn’t be a starter in any other system they seem to make it work. Watch out for the Seahawks come playoffs because they seem to always be a competitive playoff team.